Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shameless, outdated self-promotion

I really, _really_ hate it when people use things like Facebook status updates to promote themselves. Wake up, idiots! It's not your website, and people aren't going there specifically to hear about your little career moments, so why annoy everyone? This blog, however, _is_ mine, it's about me and particularly since I never use it to "promote" anything, I figure an occasional me-related link falls firmly within the realm of the appropriate for a forum such at this.

This is old - from earlier this year - but I figured what the hell. The print edition was scarce (ironic, since I wrote for this mag for years and never had trouble finding it on newsstands until I'm finally in the damn thing), so for anyone that missed it and is interested, here you go.

Hit it

No comments: